Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer fun

Since school was released for the summer I have been trying to keep Josh busy and in the process have enjoyed lots of summer activities. The boys went to six flags, Eric's birthday party, Grandma and Grandpa making a surprise visit not even a week after they had already come which the boys loved. Going to the Reno Rodeo and we have more activities on the calendar that we would love to do. Last night was the Rodeo and it was soooooooo much fun. Some really neat things happened while we were there. The first thing was even though the temp was in the 90's there was a nice cool breeze, a much appreciated blessing for a 8 month pregnant women. As soon as we parked our car a golf cart drove by us and picked us up to take us to the doors so I wouldn't have to walk. Once there a business owner took mercy on my pregnancy and let us sit in his company box so I could have a soft chair that had a back on it. He also shared his sugar cookies with my boys even though we weren't part of his group. The boys were really good the whole time we were there and then as we were leaving we tried to find one of those golf carts so I wouldn't have to walk back to the car but they told us that there was only one working and it probably would be a long wait so Jason and I decided to just start walking but we hadn't even made it to the first row of cars when the golf cart drove by. So we were able to get a ride back to our car and not have to walk the half mile back. We then discovered the many exits from the parking lot that nobody was taking so we didn't have to wait in a line of cars to get out. The night was wonderful, we were able to spend it together as a family and enjoy it all. There are absolutely no pictures of me from the nights fun, but I took some good ones of my cow boys.

 My favorite cowboys at the Rodeo

 This picture shows you just how close to the arena we were.


 Josh was obsessed with the cowboys and horses and told us that he wants to ride a horse. I just hope someday I can make that dream come true.


This was the only picture I could get of Eric because he was so excited he couldn't hold still.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers