Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Eric is two

When Josh was two he was quite the little handful. He would get into everything and about the only word he knew was No, and loved to bite anyone near him. So I thought that the terrible two's stage was hard and wasn't quite sure I wanted to do it again pregnant but life has a way of taking care of pushing you into rolls you may not want or think you can handle. The good news for me was Eric is the sweetest little two year old I know. He loves kisses, he never rips up books or draws in them. He follows his brother every where and is the first to run to the door arms open when daddy comes home. He can have his moments of drama but they are rare. He loves to talk and has a large vocabulary for his age and loves to chat with Josh, who is one of his favorite people in the whole wide world. I'm so grateful to have my little Eric he brings a smile to my face every time I look at his sweet chubby face. He doesn't  mind when I lean over to give him kisses in fact he insists upon it. Happy birthday Eric I 'm so grateful you are my son.




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers