Monday, June 6, 2011

Kjar Family Fun


Last Friday Jason and I packed up the boys and headed out to Sacramento to meet up with the family. That was where we split up for the day. I went to Folsom to relax and everyone else went to six flags to have fun. I actually was very happy to rest for the day even though it got just a little quiet for what I'm use to. I went to the temple and enjoyed doing service and contrary to my parents thinking I wasn't chased from the house I went earlier and then in the afternoon is when I had some trouble with it being to quiet. The family while they were at the park had so much fun that both boys were sound asleep when they came home. They saw lions and giraffe and whales and sharks and all kinds of animals and rode on all kinds of rides. Eric helped Dilyn (his cousin) to brave the steep slides and go on rides that he might not have tried without Eric. Josh was so excited about riding a roller coaster that he is still talking about it. Jason took a couple of pictures and my mother in law took the rest she'll be sending me pictures later. She did get a really good one of Eric on the marry go round. I was so happy to hear that my boys were all smiles on Friday, that and it was the only day it didn't rain. Saturday my sister in law through a baby shower for one of her friends who is due the same day as me. So the women helped to put on a fun party for her and the men were kicked out of the house for the morning. Then in the afternoon we had a family party for Dilyn. He turned Two on June first. Josh was really excited to give Dilyn the present we picked for him. Sunday we came home to “Rain”. Just outside Auburn it started raining and got really heavy with fog and water all over the roads and people being stupid in their driving, and road construction making the roads very narrow. So the drive home was quite the adventure. I have to say in those kinds of driving conditions it's scarier than driving in a snow storm, and we have had our fair share of scary drives over the Sierra mountains, but we are safe and sound in our home and watching it continue to rain. Now I hope my Father in law is safe while he drives over today for his work. Good luck to you mommies who have kids in school this week. Summer is suppose to start this week! :)


 Josh standing in front of the dolphin aquarium.

 Josh and the dolphin checking each other out.

 Grandma and Josh heading out for a ride on the train.

 Watching the whale show.


Josh found some friends while he was there.
 Dilyn's birthday party.

Josh and Eric couldn't wait to dig into the yummy cake that Aunt Jenna made.
It was a good weekend and I hope that we can do it again when I'm not pregnant so I can go and have fun with the family to.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers