Thursday, June 16, 2011

beach boys

Yesterday was a crazy day I'm so grateful that today is a quieter day. On the agenda for yesterday was a Dr.s appointment that took way to long. Mostly I just sat and waited the whole time. Then in the evening we went over to a friends office  to take a million maternity shots and that really took a long time but it was fun mostly I just sat and ate while they arranged things in my tummy that was fun. But while we did that the boys were at my friends house she is a generous person. She gave Eric all her son's clothes from last year which included five pairs of shorts and two pairs of pants and a pair of flip flops. He was really excited and for Josh she gave him a pair of his own sunglasses and two pairs of shorts. Both of my boys really love getting new to them clothes and were very excited to try them on this morning. Now to get the house clean for the big birthday event this weekend.




Now I just need to find Josh a pair of sandals  and he'll be ready for summer too.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers