Friday, June 3, 2011

A little to quiet

Well I'm sitting here thinking what can I do to keep myself entertained at my in laws house while they are all having fun at six flags. My answer just keep trying to stay busy. I would have loved to go with my family but taking a seven month pregnant women to a theme park is a little insane I know I couldn't walk all day. I just hope that Eric is having a really good time because as I left he was not happy that I was not going with him. At least his Daddy was sitting by him. I just don't seem to be liking the quiet as much as I thought I would. I guess I've been a mommy for a while. Hope everyone else is having a great weekend. I'll post pictures from Jason and the boys trip later. Now I sure hope my husband is busy taking pictures and not leaving the camera in the bag the whole day.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers