Monday, June 13, 2011

Black Sunday

I spoke in church yesterday about Eternal marriage and my blessings I have received from that. Jason came to Sacrament meeting sick but he was an amazing trooper who doesn't know how to say no when it comes to playing the piano so he played for a special number. We had to do some juggling for that with the kids but we managed. After sacrament meeting I took both boys to their respected classes and then I took a sick daddy home and came back to try and teach my primary class. I don't think I had been sitting with my primary class for two minutes when the Primary president came and got me to show me Eric's lovely black eye. He had fallen and hit a chair with his face. It was bleeding just a little, but mostly swollen. I got a cold compress and held it up to his face while he tried to tell me to go away because it was snack time and nothing comes between him and food. I'm just really glad we took pictures of the boys last Wednesday not this week. This week I get to be spoiled and have my maternity shots done. This should be interesting given I'm eight months pregnant but I'll not kick a gift horse in the mouth. This week I'm going to be pretty busy getting the house ready for Eric's second birthday party. It's going to be so much fun as long as everyone comes.

Just a sneak peek of last weeks pictures of the boys.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers