Monday, June 11, 2012

Roses

When Roses are in full bloom they make some of the nicest back drops for taking pictures of my favorite candidates. My children will always know that their mother loves them very much because my camera is filled with my children. I'd rather take pictures of them then anything else. I just happen to be lucky because my children are so beautiful! Now I'm hoping that all mothers say that about their kids, Because it is such a blessing in my life to have three beautiful children that are kind and genuine individuals.
 Just one of my beautiful rose bushes this year.

 Josh wanted to make sure that everyone knew he was wearing an American flag on his shirt. He loves his country just like his Daddy and Mommy.

 My handsome little man Eric.

Now that is so Eden, Eden is not a timid little girl. Her personality is loud and fun loving. She is so happy and loves to make others happy too. Jason says that Eden reminds him of a miniature me that could be good or bad, we'll see.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers