Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Well Josh is no longer a Kindergarten student he has passed off Kindergarten and is now a first grader. That went by fast, before you know it he will be 8 years old and looking at baptism. My camera unfortunately died so I didn't get as good of pictures as I would have wanted but I got a couple of fun videos. The one down side was that they stuck Josh next to a much bigger kid and my little boy was covered most of the time. The boys parents and grandparents were sitting right in front of us and could hear me voicing my frustrations, but they were polite and didn't say anything.
My handsome kindergarten graduate!

 The kindergarten class singing to their parents

Oh and Eden before we left, I was finally able to curl her hair and I think it looks adorable!


No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers