Monday, June 4, 2012

Last Day of School

Today is Josh's last day of school, he was all ready to go have a fun day in the sun and play with his friends one last time before summer. Josh has been a really good student this year and for that he is receiving a surprise tonight for finishing out the school year strong. I hope to make a tradition out of it for my kids. If they finish strong they will have a gift. I hope it gives them more incentive in the future. Anyways there were a couple of people that made a huge difference for Josh this year.
 Ms. Anita the lunch lady, she got Josh to eat his lunch every day. It was a huge relief to know that when I couldn't be there to make sure Josh ate all his food there was someone who could.

 Mrs. Llewellyn

 I love her, she was such a good teacher for Josh, he loved her and worked so hard for her. She made a big difference in our lives.

 I'm going to put myself in with people that helped Josh succeed this year because I did all the reading logs and homework with him all year and I got him to and from school every day.

 Daddy also helped a ton with reading and being so patient while Josh figured out how to put letters together to make words.

Eric also helped this year, he was Josh's eager student. He listened to Josh read to him all year and happily sat and listened to Josh tell him what he was learning at school every day.

Of course none of it would be possible without Josh. He was a dream student always so eager to learn. Congrats Josh for finishing Kindergarten now onto 
First Grade!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers