Friday, June 15, 2012

Date Night

Jason and I don't get out very often to go on a date so when Jason won tickets to the Reno Aces game we thought why not? It was a really fun night out. The best part is the Aces won 4-1. We did almost get hit by a ball at one point by our team and I had a weird mascot come over to me and stick his tongue out at me, all I can say is it was a night full of laughter with my very best friend.


 Sitting down getting ready for the game and having some dinner.

 I had never been to an Aces game before, it was a nice experience and the ball park was really nice!

 At this point we had been up by four to nothing.

 After Archie randomly came over to me and stuck his tongue out at me, Jason insisted we get a picture with him for the boys, but next time we get a picture with the team mascot I'll have Jason pose with him, because Archie your suit kinda stinks. hee hee.

You know at one point during the night Jason and I were getting drinks with our dinner and when I looked up to see what choices of beverages they had and was a little disappointed to see only soda it was really nice to hear my husband say without having to ask me, "you know what my wife would rather have water". Only my husband would know that I really don't like soda and he looks out for me.
 
I'm so grateful I get to spend eternity with Jason, we have so much fun together!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers