Friday, April 13, 2012

Night Out

Thanks to my Inlaws we had a gift card to go to dinner at Red Robbins. It was a real treat to not have to cook or do the dishes for a change. All was really good the food the service and the kids were for the most part very well behaved. As Jason and the boys were finishing up their ice cream treat Eden and I were cuddling. Problem was my glass which was full of lemonade and ice was to close and when you put a nine month old baby close to it well you guessed it the glass and it's contents landed in my lap. Before I could even register just how cold the sugary bath was I had a bus boy, the manager and waitress all at my side cleaning me and the table and floor up. Now thats what I call great service. I just hope next time I wont get a cold bath.
 And I would cuddle with this girl any day.

Because she is so stinking cute!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers