Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eden/ Nine months

Eden is nine months old today. I have no idea where the time went. She has become such a big girl almost over night. She can sit up and play with her toys and can eat ground up meats and has a vary dramatic stubborn personality but can also make anyone smile on the spot. She has six very sharp teeth that she would not stop using on me so as a result I had to ween her earlier than expected, but she is a very happy little girl. I will tell you that weening my baby early was one of the hardest choices I have had to make as a mom. I always prided myself on being able to nurse my babies the whole twelve months, but when you are getting chewed on and it is cutting you choices had to be made. I loved that one on one contact that comes with breast feeding but I have also discovered that Josh loves to feed his sister and would not have been given that experience had I continued to nurse her. We'll find out how big Eden is next week at her Dr.s visit. I do know that she weighs about 15.5 lbs and is wearing 9 month clothes.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers