Monday, April 23, 2012

Family Picnic

Saturday was so beautiful that it would have been wasteful not to enjoy the outdoors. Jason and I decided that we would eat outside the boys decided if we ate outdoors then it just had to be a picnic, so we pulled out the picnic blanket and the basket, made sandwiches and some other yummy food and ate in the shade in our own backyard. It turned out to be the best picnic ever.
 Family picnic


 don't mind the lack of makeup or the fact I look like I didn't brush my hair. The picnic was after the gym.

 Eden all ready to chow down some food!

 Eric the ever busy little man getting his share of the food. All by himself. That's his big thing right now, he has to do it by himself.

 Josh was trying to do good for the ants by feeding them cookie but instead he was squishing them. It's just ironic that he was wearing his bug shirt and playing with bugs. The bad part was he kept trying to give the bugs to me. We all know I don't do bugs.

 of course being that it was 87 degrees out, we just had to run through the sprinklers.

 And top the fun with a drink of juice.

That was a super fun afternoon. I love it when April feels like July!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers