Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday was a very special day for us to celebrate our Lord Jesus Christ. The kids were dressed in their best and we went to church. After church we had another Easter egg hunt this time with the eggs we colored Friday night. We also had a family feast (my salad rocked). It was a very good day. I love being surrounded by family.
 I was having a really hard time getting Eden to look at me, but she looks so pretty in her Easter dress.

 Josh and Eden

 Dilyn and Eden

 none of my children would look at the camera, but for just a moment I want to say I think my children are so beautiful. They are such a wonderful blessing in mine and Jason's lives.

 After church the hunt was on again. Josh found his eggs.

 Eric with his

When I asked Eric to look at the camera and say cheese this is what I got.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers