Thursday, July 12, 2012

Family Vacation Part 3

 The three amigos heading out on the banana boat for the hundredth time. They really liked riding that. Josh was a little nervous this time because he had just watched uncle Doug throw his six year old son off and Josh wasn't sure he wanted to fall off like Bronson.

 Jenna and Jason ready to see if they could stay on the banana boat. They didn't they fell off many times.

 Brooklyn is one of Doug's twins, they are the same age as Josh but because their birthday is in the summer they are one year ahead of Josh in school. The entire trip Josh and Brooklyn spent most of the time playing together. They really enjoyed jumping off the house boat together.
 
 They did it over and over again. Bronson spent much of his time going down the slide with his brother Hunter. 

 My little man chilling on the back of the house boat.

 Brooklyn and Josh making a sandcastle. 
 




All the kids worked on this big sand village except for Eric and Dilyn. Dilyn later destroyed it using a water gun but at least I got a picture before that happened.
 

Josh and Brooklyn playing together. Those two were inseparable most of the time. You've got to love having cousins. Or in their case second cousins.

 I think that Doug who by the way is my father in law's youngest brother. Went out on the third night fishing and this was what he brought back. Eric's response was icky and Josh thought it was cool.

 More pictures of the three amigos. They did a lot together on this trip.

 On one of our outings Eric fell asleep in the boat. He looks so cute.

 This is a random picture of Lake Powell. I love Lake Powell it is one of the most unique places I've been to.

 Josh and Grandpa found a cave to get out of the sun.

 This was our traditional kipper snacks and sardines trip. We always go and find a place to sit down and eat our fish this place was really cool. We also found a lizard on our cooler bag.

 The Kjar clan trying to get out of the sun. One of Alan's brother's family couldn't come and we missed them.

 This bug was really cool. It hissed when you got near it. Josh sat and watched it for an hour.

 This wasn't a very good picture of me but I played on the knee board. I crashed really bad the third day and it took me two days to talk myself into going back on it again but I was to chicken to go out of the wake.

Of course Jason the pro skier had a blast on one and two skis. He took a couple of falls but he managed to get right back up again each time.

The entire trip was so much fun and we look forward to it next year there were spiders on the house boat but after three days on the boat I started to just pray that a spider wouldn't be on a towel I was using or in my bed. I got lucky most of the time. The trip was worth having to battle spiders, crazy party animals and save our bedding from a crazy hurricane. Now I'm looking forward to Saturday when I can go and pick up my baby girl from Nana and Papa and settle back into our home and wait for the next trip that takes place in two weeks when after two years Parker, Jason's brother comes home from his mission!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers