Monday, July 2, 2012

Discovery Museum

Well I've heard so much about the discovery museum so I finally after six years decided to finally go and give it a try with the kids. Oh My Gosh! LOVE THAT PLACE! Thats all I can say without going over board. The kids loved it, I loved it, we had great company with us and after four hours there I finally had to drag my boys away with promises that we'll be back soon.
 First thing my kids saw was a great big airplane that they could play in.

 the discovery Museum's two story high cloud gym.
Josh liked it.

 But Eric Loved it. I actually had to go to the very top of this thing after him because he wouldn't come down. Good thing no one took a picture of me doing that.

 This was Josh in the camping room. He spent like an hour and half in there. I had to pull him out so our group could move on to the next room.

 Josh playing with the wind experiments.

 The building room. Every little boys dream. I play area where they could build things.

 We went with my old college roommates and their families. This was Josh with Micheal Llyod. or for those of you who know me this is one of Janessa's boy.He looks just like his Dad.

 In the coloring room Josh was coloring with Gabe Lloyd Janessa's youngest boy.

 Hannah, Janessa's Mom and her youngest daughter Mary busy at work.

 Eric grabbing a rock to play with.

 Back in the building room Eric got busy at work painting the walls.

 Then when we made it over to the painting room he was all ready to paint the glass wall.He was most excited to stay in this room. When he was done he had paint everywhere.


 My pictures are a bit out of order but this was Eric in the building room testing the different kinds of glass.

 Eric and Hannah ( Janessa's oldest) coloring pictures or at least Eric was busy coloring. I think Hannah was posing for the camera.

 Eden had fun in the building room just sitting and playing with the blocks and balls.

 Into the Native American room Eden found a cool place to check out.

Josh checking stuff out.

Now I don't know why I didn't get any pictures of me and Janessa and Katie and Katie's son Davie  but I didn't take any pictures. I guess I was a little busy trying to keep track of my kids, Janessa's kids and Katie's son. We had kids all over the place.

 Eric checking out the foods that the early settlers ate. We all know how important it is to Eric to know what people ate.

 Cooking dinner.

 more painting.

and nothing is more fun than a horse ride.

they had something for everyone, even Eden who loved playing in the baby room with all the textures and balls and slide.
We had so much fun that the first thing the boys wanted to do after we left was bring Daddy so he could see just how cool this museum was.

My parents came to visit us over the weekend and the boys talked all about the fun they had so my Dad and Mom( who are so awesome), bought a year membership pass so our whole family can go back lots more times and bring Daddy with us.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers