Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Eden's Birthday

Yesterday was my beautiful baby girls first birthday. We made decorations and her favorite meal of hot dogs, baked beans and green beans. It was a quiet party just our family but we tried to make it special for her and her brothers. Can she really be one already? I really don't know where all the time goes but we have been a happier family with her in the family. She is the happiest baby I've ever had the privilege of knowing. Last Saturday while we we're in CA picking Eden up from my parents we stopped in with Jason's parents and had a birthday party for my Father in law but we also did a little party for Eden as well.
 Alan and his cake!


 Well she devoured her cake.

 Then on the morning of Eden's birthday I was awaken by Josh singing happy birthday to Eden. He wanted to be the first to sing to her. Then after breakfast he just randomly started sweeping the floor. Then after that he started to try to clean the kitchen table. I walked in with water all over the table and Josh singing a happy tune. He just wanted to have everything perfect for his sister's birthday.

 The birthday girl all dressed up and ready to party.

 I made her a special princess crown just for the occasion.

 I also made birthday decorations with Josh encouraging the entire time.

 Eden's special birthday cake. I wanted Eden to have a pretty cake all of her own.

 Eden's special cupcake.

 Jason came home with a birthday balloon for her but as soon as we tried to show it to her she cried. I think that she is a little bit afraid of balloons right now since she chewed on one the other day and popped it in her face.

 She had no fear of that cupcake.

 The cupcake was completely devoured and just look at that smile.

 Eden received presents from grandparents and her family. What did she get? Mostly clothes but Josh tried really hard to make a card for her and personalize it to.






It was a very good first birthday party!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers