Saturday, July 21, 2012

A day at the museum

My dad was great a got our family member passes to the Discovery Museum. I personally love the Discovery Museum as do my children, but my husband had never gone so we took him today and just as I love the museum my husband grew to love it too.
 Back in the cave room. This was Josh's favorite place in the Museum.

 Can you spot Eric? hee hee!

 This was Eric's favorite place to play.

 We went during Eden's nap time so she spent most of her time chilling in her stroller on the verge of sleep and not.

 Playing with wind

We tried to get a picture of me and the kids but as you can see they weren't going to cooperate. But the picture still turned out good because this is life at it's best, This is my life and I love it!

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers