Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

Okay now that things have calmed down a bit at my house. Let me tell you it has been insane the last couple of months going to Dentist appointments, Dr's appointments, vaccination appointments play group activities family coming to town, and so on and so on and that's not even our everyday stuff. Sheesh adding another baby to the family all of a sudden I find my self going to appointments every week it seems. But we did have a very nice Thanksgiving with friends and family at our house.
I also went to black Friday midnight run , it was so nice to get things for Christmas at 75%off. I got almost everything I needed at the price I wanted and everything else was rapped up by Monday so we are completely finished with our Christmas shopping before December 1st and it feels so good. Now we can sit back and relax for the rest of the month. And contrary to what the media was trying to portray black Friday as everyone was polite and the only down side was I stood in line for an hour and half with my mom but it was so worth it.

Saturday we got the Christmas lights up and Sunday we decorated the inside of our house and did our annual ginger bread house.
My pretty Table for Thanksgiving

 My Dad chilling while the dinner was being prepared.

 Most of the family was busy watching football all day.

 My perfect turkey with the guidance from my mom.

 Uncle Eph and the boys

 Eric kept giving my dad the stink eye when ever he felt wronged. He really shouldn't do that but it sure is a perfect replica of me.

Thanksgiving was over and Eden was ready for Christmas season to start

 Saturday after Thanksgiving my little brother did a photo shoot with my family so we could have updated family pictures with Eden.

Eden was super cute in her huge but very pretty Sunday dress.

 Sunday evening we did our family gingerbread house.

So once again a very successful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers