Friday, November 4, 2011

Joshua

This is the month of Gratitude, so I will post something I'm grateful for every day. Today I will be starting with Josh or as he is always telling me it's not Josh but Joshua. Almost six years ago that little man came into my life and stole a piece of my heart forever changing me. He is the one who made me a mother and challenges me every day. He is a mixture of mischief, comedy, stubborn as all get out, head strong at times, teachable, patient and kind. A friend to all no matter what your back ground was. He still doesn't like food. If he had it his way he would only eat sweats and PB and J sandwiches. He loves and protects his sister fiercely. He tells me that one day he will take care of her forever because he loves her. He loves to take goofy pictures of himself and quickly see what they look like. I will forever be grateful to my Heavenly Father for  bringing this little man into my life.






The many faces of Josh

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers