Monday, November 7, 2011

Jason

Somehow yesterday at church we became the victims of a nasty virus that has been sweeping through our ward. Josh woke up crying last night and when I walked in to see what was wrong he was covered in non other than PUKE. I'm a little to much like my mother in the sense I can't handle the smell of puke very well, so I started gagging and Jason did the job of removing the bedding and scrubbing the area. We then put Josh to bed with Eric and a bucket. We had no other alternative since Josh's bed was covered in the nasty stuff. So I'm so thankful to my husband who took care of most of the nasty laundry and left me with the minor stuff. Now we didn't sleep well last night as Eden was up about every hour as was Josh for various reasons from complaints on his knee hurt to Eric is kicking me. Another reminder of why we separated the boys. So I didn't get much sleep and well Jason woke up early feeling sick and well being sick but he's the man and got over it very quickly as for Josh he is complaining that I forced him to stay home today and well I'm disinfecting everything because well I don't want the nasty virus I already have a cold and Eden can't afford to throw up anything and as for Eric I don't want to clean up after his puke either. So thank you dear husband for always being my knight in shining armor now please everyone get better before Thursday because Nana and Papa do not want to get sick either.
 Mr. super tired. It was a very full day of church service so Jason spent from early morning to late night still in his shirt and tie but thats because he is so awesome. :)

This picture of Eden makes me smile.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers