Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Firsts

Eden came down with her first cold yesterday. As did her Mom but it is very minor and I expect that we will be over it by Thursday. It bothered her last night while she tried to sleep but it is not bothering her to much today, in fact she is mostly  all smiles.



 Eden's hair is really coming in now. It's turning out to look like the same shade of brown as Eric's.
I also learned my lesson to not go out in public with out some kind of bow on her head. The other day a lady in the store told me how handsome my baby boy was even though my baby girl was dressed in pink and purple. Some people need a large flashing sign to show them the gender of a beautiful baby girl. This lady also tried to lecture me on not over populating the planet but that is another story.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers