Thursday, March 3, 2011

This week was a rough week filled with yet again more runs for the bathroom because yet again at 17 weeks I'm still loosing my much needed nutrients leaving me dizzy and tired, well we found out what the heck was going on thanks to my very wise mother. I thought it might be my blood pressure but nope it was my blood sugar. It was randomly dropping very quickly leaving me dizzy and nauseated which in result made me throw up. So I made a bigger effort to eat and drink at consistent times. The orange juice that I have been consuming has helped a lot so today I have had no head aches, no dizzy spells and no throwing up everything. It sure is amazing to have a mother who is also a nurse who can help me when I need her most. Today I do have a funny story, I stripped all the beds to wash the sheets and next thing I know Josh is calling to me and asking me to come to his bedroom. He told me that he wanted to show me something. When I got there he jumped on his bed and started jumping, he then looked and me and told me that he wanted to help me exercise because I was starting to look fat. Now is that not just the sweetest little boy in the world, I'm being sarcastic. His Daddy came home for lunch shortly there after and found out what Josh had been trying to help me with and told him gently that Mommy wasn't fat just large with a baby.

He'll be a great weight loss support come September

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers