Friday, February 25, 2011

I'm at my wits end

 Okay it's no big surprise I don't like snow, I'm tired of the winter nasty I know it's only been around for a couple of weeks and mostly our winter has been full of nice weather but still I don't like snow, I don't want it around I can't handle the gray clouds right now. Well it was particularly nasty today but to my surprise the school only made it a late start so, at 12:00pm I put Eric down for a nap and dressed Josh in the warmest clothes and coat and boots we have and did the same for myself and hiked the short distance to school. Only to be told by Josh's teacher that they had decided to cancel. Well thats great but they should have called me before I left the safe dry haven of my home to walk in the blinding snow fall with a tearful five year old who was devastated that he couldn't go to school.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers