Monday, February 21, 2011

Snow

To be honest I love snow except when I'm expecting then it turns into my worst enemy, but the boys love snow and what makes them happy makes me mostly happy. The pictures of the boys were taken Thursday before everyone got sick, and when I say sick I mean Fevers, chills, earaches, headaches, horrible chest coughs and congestion galore. Jason is now past the worst of it and so is Eric. Josh lucked out he didn't get any virus while everyone else lay dying on the couch. I'm still recovering and and expecting so as a result I'm stuck going to my family Dr.'s on Tuesday and my OB office on Wednesday because I was told by the OB office that they don't deal with possible infections. I'm a tad bit annoyed but my Mom and Dad told me to just deal with it and move on. I hope everyone else is having a wonderful holiday weekend.


These two pictures were taken Thursday Night before Eric developed a nasty fever and cough. Darn Daddy for sharing the horrible virus with us again.

 
 Friday: Josh went out side and built a snow man all by himself.

 Mr. Snowman, he looks like a cute penguin to me.

Josh preparing to use Mr. snowman as his new snowball target instead of my kitchen window. The snowman did not last more than thirty minutes before he lost the snowball fight to a five year old boy determined to cause some damage that he would not get in trouble for.

1 comment:

The Hellyars said...

I'm so sorry! Having a house full of sick kiddoes is no fun! especially while being sick yourself! Hope you guys feel better soon.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers