Saturday, March 26, 2011

project

I'm practicing for when I make a baby guilt for my baby girl, but it seems my entire family wants a guilt now so I started with my husband, then in June I'll start working on my new baby's quilt and in January I've been asked to make a quilt for Josh's birthday by Josh himself, he wants horses. Eric is happy with Josh's old baby quilt so I might be able to get away for a couple of years on him. Who would have thought my family would be so much more excited over fleece tie quilts than anything else.
 This is called a tie quilt it is just that, two pieces of material that I have tied together. It took me 2hrs to finish this start to finish. Thats my kind of project. It's a 6x5ft When I make one for my baby I'll do a 5x4ft, Josh will probably get a 6x5ft in January.

The most important thing about this quilt is that my family loves it and that gives me the desire to make another for my baby. Oh and my big baby who at five years old still loves to cuddle up to Mommy or Daddy with a blanket.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers