Thursday, March 17, 2011

St pattys day

As all Americans have become mixed in all cultures we enjoy all cultures traditions. This morning the boys and I made green oatmeal and green milk then we dressed in green so no one could pinch us. We're waiting for daddy to come home I know he forgot to wear green so we'll get him when he comes home.  We'll be having pot roast and potatoes for dinner instead of the traditional corn beef and cabbage, the traditional doesn't agree with me at the moment. Hope everyone is enjoying the fun of the St patty's day and making traditions with their families.






A couple of nights ago there was a nasty wind storm that blew a couple of our shingles off the roof my handy husband fixed them last night. We've had to wait for a not windy night which is difficult in the spring but he was able to fix every one.


I took this picture of him after I had called up to him to say "please don't fall off the roof", don't you just love the response  in his expression.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers