Thursday, March 31, 2011

surrounded by the ones I love

At 5ft 1in I have no chance at pulling off a attractive pregnancy especially since this is my third pregnancy and second one in two years. I keep looking at a lot of my friends who are also pregnant and think darn it if only I had two more inches on my little frame I could avoid some of the weight out in front but we work with what we have. The boys thought it would be fun to take pictures of their new baby sister in mommy's tummy. Jason was kind enough to take them for us. I love the one of me and Josh, He is so happy to be having a sister. Eric is following in his brothers foot steps and kissing my tummy every chance he gets. I hope he loves her just as much now as when she comes.
 Eric trying to give me his shoes while we were taking pictures.

 Josh and mommy

 at 21 weeks I'm only going to get bigger

Josh took this picture it's from the top of my tummy as you can see there are no more feet. I can't see my feet any more so I trust that I know what's under me or so I hope.
Daisypath Anniversary tickers