Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tahoe Day trip

Every year for the last five years we have been going camping with Jason's family up at Meeks bay camp grounds in Tahoe. This year because of Eden's arrival we had decided that I was not going. While Jason and the boys were going camping with his family. But then we ended up being double booked and Jason had to go just for the day Saturday so Eden and I at the last minute decided that there was no reason we couldn't go too. It turned out to be a lot of fun and I'm so glad we went. We were still able to sleep in our beds but have all the fun activities with the family. The bad part was because of the extra moisture this year the boys and and I were covered in bug bites, I managed to protect Eden. The next Tahoe trip for our family is in two weeks with my parents but that will be in the comforts of a cabin so we better bring bug spray for when we are outside.
 everyone went hiking except for me , Eden and Paula.

 Hikers

 Eden just before we left.

 Jenna and Kyle took Josh and Eric on a boat ride.

 Josh being Josh

 Dilyn loved holding Eden

Eric on the beach

 This is pretty much how Eden was the whole time we were on the beach

Getting ready for another boat ride.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers