Monday, August 15, 2011

Four weeks old

Eden is about two days away from being officially one month old so I figured close enough, Jason and I celebrated our seventh anniversary yesterday and as a surprise Jason gave me a new camera. My old one was being held together by duck tape and not holding up very well. So to give my new camera a good first use I dressed my pretty little girl up and took some one month pictures of her. I still can't believe that she is one month old already and doing very well. When she was delivered she came to us a little over three weeks early and thrived from the day she was born. She weighed 5lbs 8oz and 18 inch long. My smallest baby up to this point. One month later she is 7lbs and 21inches long. She is a happy baby and so far not much of a drama baby. I have to say Josh was my most dramatic baby and that was not very dramatic so Jason and I are grateful for these sweet calm babies that have come to us. she loves her soothy and Jason and I are finding we can't go anywhere with out it and she loves to nurse and be with her mommy. That may change when I'm no longer the only one feeding her. We love her very much and are so grateful to have her in our family. We look forward to all her changes and developments in the future.

This picture is for my mother who hates head bands on baby girls.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers