Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Eden's two week check up

Well today was the two week check up and Eden is doing great. She is now two inches taller than she was at birth making her 20in. and she is now weighing in at 6lbs 5oz. When we left the hospital she was weighing in at 5lbs 3oz. Once again the Pediatrician was surprised at her progress given she was a premature baby but she is my second premature baby that was a big eater. So Eden is doing really well and so are Josh and Eric who have for the most part adjusted to having their sister around.
pretty girl

Now I have a question for everyone. Does anyone else experience this, I have been asked by most people who find out that I have two boys and a girl why I would want more children. What are we in China where your only allowed a certain number of kids. I love my children they bring Jason and myself the greatest happiness Why just stop because the world says we have enough. I want to be blessed with at least one more to complete our family. Now that is not going to be for a couple of years or more but I know that family is a gift from our Heavenly Father and not something determined by the world.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers