Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween 2010

This years Halloween fun!

 wicked witches cup cakes that I made for the church activity.

 Eric in his full pumpkin costume. Very adorable if I do say so my self. :)

 The Kjar clan having a good time.


Josh after winning a cup cake on the cake walk.
He was the first to win and on the second go around Eric was the second to win.


We had a really good time this year, we also did pumpkin carving but I for some reason did not take pictures of that but we did it all this year and had a really good time together.
In my book I had the cutest kids in costumes. hee hee!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Adorable!!

Lauren and Chase said...

Love the costumes! Your kiddos are adorable!! Looks like you guys enjoyed your Halloween!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers