Friday, October 8, 2010

Another Birthday come and gone

What did I do on my birthday? Well I got up and made breakfast for my boys kissed my husband on his way out the door. Cleaned up the boys and then I exercised cause every mommy needs to take care of herself in order to take care of her family. Then I finished dressing the boys and played with them. Then I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, then I moved into the living room and cleaned there. Well that took forever, then I checked my facebook account and found out that it had been flooded with wonderful birthday wishes from my family and friends. Then I made lunch for the boys and myself, my husband walked in midway through that  so I made him lunch as well. I cleaned up the boys and quickly got Josh ready for school walked him to school and came home and put Eric down for a nap and called my Dad and chatted with him for a few minutes. Then my little brother called and I chatted with him for a while then it was time to pick up Josh. Got him, brought him home and we sat and watched Cake Boss I don't know exactly why he likes that show but it's fun to see the pretty cakes created. Then Eric woke up and the boys helped each other to destroy the house again while I cleaned the bathroom and chatted with my Mom. Then at Five I started dinner for my family by the time Jason came home I had dinner on the table and my boys sitting down to eat their meal. Jason gave me a sweet card and made me a fresh squeezed apple pineapple juice it was yummy. Then I got cleaned up to go to Enrichment and spent an evening with my fellow sisters laughing and talking. I came home to a clean and quiet home and a wonderful husband who makes my life fully enriched.
To someone from the out side they might not see my birthday as anything special but I would not have spent my day any differently. I spent my day with three of my most favorite people. Surrounded by their love and was able to hear my precious son sing happy birthday to me.  My boys made my day so special.

Eric is smiling if you can't tell he likes to close his eyes and growl when he smiles now






No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers