Thursday, October 28, 2010

Let the Games begin!

Today was Josh's Halloween party and the kids were all invited to come to school today in their costumes. Well you can guess that Josh was a very eager four year old to want to get dressed up. He went as Woody, his most favorite character ever created. At the moment it is all about the toy story stuff. That is the coolest things out on the market according to Josh. About a month ago I was shopping with my Mother in-law and sister in-law, something the men try very hard to discourage, and we found a package of buzz and woody pajamas for $8 that was two pajamas for the price of one. Well I'm all for reusable things. Josh needed pajamas and a costume so I doubled the pajamas and costume and saved a pretty penny at the same time. We then found the perfect cowboy hat at the Halloween store for $3 and used last years paint and daddy's bandanna and the costume was complete, Josh would tell you I failed on the boots but I was not going to pay $30 for a pair of boots that he was only going to wear once so I skipped out on those but the rest of his costume looks great. Eric also wanted in on the fun since anything his big brother does he must do as well I dressed him in his pumpkin hat that Josh wore last year. I'm also all about reusing costumes every year if possible. Total cost spent on Halloween this year, including candy and pumpkins and costumes, was $18. I think that we did alright how did your families do?

Mr. Woody 



Mr. Pumpkin



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers