Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Growing up

Josh / Woody

The marsh mellow
This morning I was dressing the boys for the day when Josh came up with the idea to wear his woody pj's under his clothes given it's a cold day I agreed. When he came home from school he lifted up his sweater to show me that he was not Joshua Kjar but Woody in disguise. Every day I look at him and I can still see a glimpse of my baby but more and more each day he is starting to be a big boy with his own personality and opinions. Eric on the other hand is still my little baby who is now wearing his brother's coat from last year with no problems. He is my adorable little marsh mellow. I'm still not sure where the years have gone but Jason and I have done so much in that time. If only the time could go by a little slower so I could catch up.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers