Thursday, September 30, 2010

Walking


This is the funny thing about Eric. He actually can walk but does he? No, When Josh was this age he was running around the house, now I have to say Eric is one fast little boy on his knees. I finally got a video of my funny boy pushing the little umbrella stroller around the patio. I tried to get a video of him pushing a little toy lawn mower around but by then he was tired. He can walk he just seems to think he needs to hold onto something. He stands up by himself all the time and even takes a step or two then drops to his knees and takes off. Eric's personality is coming to life with each new day. He is no longer the cautious baby he use to be he is a little more aggressive than Josh was and he is such a goof ball. He loves to see what makes people laugh I guess that runs in the family. Josh loves to do that too. Eric loves loves loves to tease his older brother this can get dangerous at times but Eric is quickly catching up to Josh in weight. That might have something to do with all of a sudden Josh loves to eat. I think it caught on to him that his baby brother is going to out weigh him soon if he does not start eating more. Jason gave me a industrial juicer for my birthday. Now Josh is getting lots of fruits and veggies and is doing a better job of eating meat. He did gain a pound and now weighs 32 pounds which for him is amazing since he has weighed 31 pounds for the last 18 months. Eric on the other hand now weighs 24 pounds. I hope every one is gearing up for this weekend I know I'm, Enjoy

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers