Monday, September 27, 2010

Sunday attire

I know I take to many pictures of my boys but yesterday dang it they were to die for. I know because I had lots of people at church tell me. I had them all dressed up so cute. Jason tells me frequently that I need a little girl so that my boys don't turn out to be fashion freaks. We had a much better Sunday. Jason started his new calling which means I have to take Eric during the second hour given Jason now teaches that hour then for the third hour Eric goes with Daddy so I can teach. This is a way better schedule than we use to have. Jason and I use to teach at the same time and we would have to cart Eric off on someone else. Now at least he can stay with his parents. Oh how I can't wait till after December 22 then Eric can happily play in nursery.

All ready for church


 Eric in his new to him outfit

Then this picture was taken later one of the sisters in our ward gave Josh stickers and I told him he could not stick them to my furniture so he stuck them to his Daddy's head instead Good thinking Josh.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers