Saturday, September 18, 2010

Buddy Walk

As  a family we went down to the annual buddy walk at the Sparks Marina. Two years ago some friends of ours delivered a little girl with down syndrome. She is just now starting to learn to walk on her own and has endured open heart surgery already in her short time. We were part of Team Hailey. Now as a sometimes very preoccupied mom I totally forgot the camera which made me very sad since there was a fire truck and and the Reno SWAT truck at the event and I missed out on taking pictures of the boys enjoying what boys love most Big trucks. oh well when we got home the boys were still wearing their super hero stuff and I was able to get a picture of them at home. The super hero stuff was part of team Hailey's theme. I loved the theme it was Hailey's hero's. She is such an angle and we just love her family.




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers