Monday, September 20, 2010

Josh's first Primary program



Josh had his first Primary program at church yesterday, unfortunately I was not feeling well so I missed most of it but I did pull myself together in time to see Josh. I pray that in the years to come I can be a better Mom to my children and not miss their important mile stones because of health issues. Very few can even contemplate the emotional pain that it cost me yesterday to miss my son's program. I did get some pictures of Josh once we got home so that I can at least document it.
On a good note Jason was released from Elders Quorum President and is now the ward mission leader so our family will have a different set of challenges to work through.


1 comment:

Lauren and Chase said...

I'm sorry you were feeling ill! But you are a fabulous mom, and Josh knows how that too! I bet he loved being in the program! Where has the time gone though, how can he even be old enough for that?! haha!
Hope all is well with your family!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers