Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fun Weekend

My parents came and visited us for the labor day weekend and we had soooooooo much fun. First we waited for them to get here on Friday because they took to scenic rout which added like four more hours to their drive don't ask me why they like taking more time to drive that wasn't so much fun but then on Saturday they watched the boys for us so we could go to the temple. Then we went to the Rib Cook off. It was so yummy then my parents decided that Eric's car seat was not good enough. Gotta love parents. So they bought him a new one and it matches his big brother's this messes Jason up all the time now but I love the matching seats in the back of my car. Then we hung out at the house and had ice cream and just relaxed. Then on Sunday we went to church and it was the first Sunday that Josh was able to practice for the primary program. It was really cute to watch Josh speak into the microphone with only his head peeping over the podium. Then after Church we all headed over to our friends house for dinner. Kirsten is such an amazing cook, Gotta love her. Then Monday came and we just visited in the morning before they had to leave on another ten hour scenic route back home. I'm just so grateful to have parents who are more than happy to come visit us and spend quality time with us and the kids. Mostly it's the kids they love to see. I unfortunately did not get a single picture of my parents as they love to hide when ever a camera comes out but I did get some fun pictures of the boys showing off for us.
My kitchen and living room create a circle so Josh decided to push Eric around on a toy air plane. they had so much fun and yes it seems as though Eric never has all his clothes on at the same time. But I promise I do dress him completely at the beginning of the day.



 On Monday we went to the Park and played till it got to hot then we went home and turned on the sprinklers. Jason didn't want to get the grass wet because he was going to mow it later that evening so the boys played on the patio. I think this was even better because they were able to get on their bikes and just go.
Hope you had a fun weekend ; )




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers