Friday, April 30, 2010

where did this week go?




I was just sitting hear listening to the nice quiet that comes from my boys taking a quick nap and thinking, where did this week go? Can it really be Friday already? We've been so busy working on our yard and finishing up school and playing with the boys and working that this week seemed to just pass us by. That made me wonder just how many weeks have I let pass me by. I'm always hearing how families get so busy that they forget to do the small but important things like family prayer and scripture studying and family home Evening, I use to think that those families were just not scheduling the time. But I've changed my mind. Time just flies by and the older I get the faster it goes. I need to remind my self to cherish every day because it means I had an opportunity to do good in the world that day. Today has been an exceptionally difficult day to be upbeat and positive, these are the days to remember that without the difficult days it's hard to appreciate the good days. Don't let time get away from you and you'll learn just how beautiful our lives are.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers