Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Faker

Josh has a new talent these days. What could it be you ask. Well fake whining to get what he thinks he needs. Eric has been teething like crazy and the poor boy never seems to get a break from the pain, So I started using teething tablets to ease his pain. Well Josh seems to think that he needs them too. So whenever I give Eric a teething tablet Josh starts flailing on the floor saying ouch my knee hurts oh no Mommy my head hurts oh dear my arm hurts too.I only gave in once just because I thought it was really inventive of his sudden pains and the teething tablets are all natural. Now today he brings the teething tablets to me telling me his whole body hurt and these teething tablets will make him feel better. What was my reaction? Loud laughter! Did he get the tablets nope! I think I need to teach my son the lesson about the boy who cried wolf.
Now the purple thing on Josh's head is a stamp he put it there this morning

1 comment:

The Hellyars said...

That is really funny!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers