Thursday, April 22, 2010

My baby is ten months old.





Well Eric is now ten months old and becoming the pain in his brothers side. Just like every little brother is suppose to be. Eric learned how to do the army man crawl and loves exploring his brothers toys and everything that can go in his mouth. He is very much a mommy's boy if he has the choice its mom and even when he dose not have a choice and needs to go with dad its still mom. My arms are really tired at the end of most days because I ended up carrying Eric all day. He is finally sleeping through the night!!!!!!!!!!!! :) that I'm grateful for, because I was becoming the mother zombie. He is suffering from swollen gums again and I can see at least three teeth trying to come through. He has become a pro at using the teeth that he dose have he loves to eat and I let him eat usually what we are eating and he has done great on everything so far. Daddy gave him ice cream the other day and Eric fell in love instantly. I can't believe that he is almost a year old. Two short months left till his birthday and then my baby will no longer be an infant. I have no idea where this year went. Yesterday we mailed off all of Jason's graduation announcements and I think that made it more real for us all that we can't go to school forever and we do have to move on in lives. Josh is doing really well in school and loves to challenge himself on how far he can count by himself. He can get as far as seventeen then forgets eighteen but once you help him out in that spot he finishes up to twenty. He loves his letters as well and knows them out of order, in order, we spend a big chunk of the day looking at letters asking what it is and whats it's sound, he loves that game. Josh loves his brother but has had a lot of trouble sharing with him and gets really annoyed when Eric gets into his things so the next step is to teach Josh to put his toys away so Eric can't get to them. This is a really long post so I hope everyone is doing well and have a great week.

2 comments:

Kyle and Jenna Nebeker said...

Yea, where did the year go? I can't believe they will both be one soon. The sharing thing is tough. When Dilyn goes to his friend's house he doesn't like to share either. Good luck on that one, I hope to see you soon.

Kerri Marie said...

They grow up so fast!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers