Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010








This Year my wonderful parents came over the mountain to spend Easter weekend with us it was so much fun. We potty trained, colored eggs, potty trained some more went hunting for eggs. Potty trained some more, watched conference put in the wood chips for the play area, fixed our roof that the wind ripped up. Potty trained some more ate lots of jelly bellies. Watched more conference and you guessed it Potty trained some more. Then for Easter Sunday I made glazed ham, potatoes, salad and rolls and fresh strawberries, very yummy and this year since I went way over board at Christmas on candy the only candy we had were jelly bellies and one gift. I think I will continue this tradition of no candy baskets but a gift basket instead, it's better for my hips. Hope everyone also had a wonderful Easter and don't look to closely at me in the pictures I didn't have time to put makeup on at all this weekend. ;)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers