Monday, April 12, 2010

My boys

A couple of things have been happening these last couple of days. First Jason got his pictures taken for his College graduation announcements that is really exciting for us. Jason and I have been working to get him through college since his first semester and we have so many memories together at UNR. Second Josh is still working on potty training and that seems to be a forever progression but this next week is spring break and he will be working on potty training with no interference from school, and lastly Eric had his first hair cut. I know he is only nine months old but his hair was starting to look really silly. He has this super straight hair and it was not curling at all like his brothers dose so we took the clippers and made him look more like a boy again to often people assumed he was a boy because he is really attractive so it's important that we keep his hair short and out of his eyes and ear lobes. Enjoy the pictures of my most precious boys in my life. I'd be in them except that someone has to hold the camera. I hope to get a picture of just me and Jason soon. Good luck to my sweat heart on his last month of college!




No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers