Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Kids will be Kids



Eric wants to crawl so bad he keeps rocking back and forth and when he ends up going backwards he gets really mad cause that is not the direction he wanted to go in. I'm so relieved that one of my boys is 96% better now if I could just get my picky eater to get well. We were told that the reason this nasty virus is attacking Josh more than the rest of us is that he is suffering from malnutrition among other things. Now doesn't that just make a mother feel great, that her child is not fed well. I do try to feed him it's Josh that wont eat and when he is sick he goes on a food strike. So I'm really looking forward to him getting well. The virus has passed it's contagious phase but his little body is going to be suffering from the effects for a few days more, poor little guy. As for Eric I've tried to tell him that he really doesn't want to crawl what he really needs is to stay my chubby little baby a little bit longer, we'll see if he listens to me or if he decides to become mobile.
Eric is already a fast little boy I can't prepare food while holding him because he grabs the food as fast as he can and shoves the food in his mouth like I'm going to starve him if he doesn't feed himself. He's become very uninterested in his baby food and just wants ours, which I don't tend to give him due to his age. How do I have one child who hates food and one who loves food. I always thought it was how the parents taught their kids. I'm finding that how much a child likes to eat has little relevance to how much a parent has taught them about food.
Kids will be Kids

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers