Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Gotta love them





The last couple of weeks everyone in our house has been sick but now after antibiotics we are feeling much better. The coughing is down the crying is down and the laughter has picked up a lot. Eric loves food its just part of his personality and with his new teeth he can chew on anything that looks scrumptious. Josh, now there is a boy who has little use for food but loves art. He can actually draw things better than his parents. Today while I was having an exceptionally painful migraine which happens from time to time and waiting for the pain relievers to kick in heard her boys giggling so I investigated. I found Josh and Eric sitting up in Eric's crib playing together with the crib toy. Now Eric can not sit up when he has been laying flat on his back on his own yet so I know he had some help from his brother and I'm glad no one was hurt in the process because Eric is one big boy and Josh is kinda small for his age but I did get some great pictures of the boys playing and laughing together. Unfortunately I erased the best one on accident because I was trying to focus with a migraine which for anyone who has had a migraine knows that is next to impossible. So after waiting a few minutes longer till my head was no longer ringing I was able to get a couple of really cute pictures of my wonderful boys that I love so much.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers