Friday, March 5, 2010

Trip to the Dr's


Josh has been one very sick little guy for six days now with very high fevers. I talked to a nurse to see if he had an ear infection and they told me no he was infected with H1N1 virus and that in a few days it would burn off the virus. Well four days later I went into the Dr.s with him to see what was really bothering him the diagnosis was........ he dose not have H1N1, he has Pink eye, Two really bad ear infections, strep throat,and a nasal infection. The Dr. looked at Josh and asked him if he was in any pain, my very brave little boy said, "I'm okay can I have a sticker". Dr. Clark scratched his head and told me that I had one very brave little guy who was taking all the pain in amazing strides.
I had a nasal infection a little over a year ago and was in excruciating pain. My little boy has a lot more pain than he is letting anyone on to. Well now he is taking an antibiotic to get rid of the mess reeking havoc on his little body. By Sunday he should be able to go to church and be my healthy happy boy. Now we need to focus on getting him to eat food and gain back the weight he lost. Next time Josh has a high fever and tells me his ear is sore I'm taking him to the Dr's not a nurse. I Did have the Dr. take a look at Eric because I was worried Eric would have pink eye but no Eric is nice and cleared up thank goodness, Eric is over his nasty cold. For my overly worried parents None of us have H1N1 just colds.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers