Sunday, February 21, 2010

Snow!!!!!!!

This weather is want of another word absolutely amazing, and to think just a couple of days ago we had our spring clothes pulled out because we were in the upper fifties to lower sixties and starting to love the change of weather then later last night it started to come down and did not stop. It is still coming down. So last Wednesday Jason's Mom and Dad, Aunt Ruth and Grandma Park came to visit us we played out side in t-shirts and had a lot of fun. Now just a few days later we have this. Can spring please come I want May to be here today so my wonderful husband can be finished with school and we can move into a new chapter of our lives. Life without late night classes. Sounds really good to me. Now on a Sunday afternoon with Church canceled I'm trying to figure out what to do I really miss going to church. Why can't we still have church even though there is two feet of snow on the ground well I look forward to church next week.



No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers