Tuesday, February 2, 2010

BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I love that I have two boys in a row but sometimes I wonder what I got myself into. Eric is still really young and but he loves his brother and will be happy with what ever Josh dose to him. Yesterdays incident left me and the boys laughing and when Daddy came home from school it had him laughing as well. For Christmas Josh received a bag full of animal stamps I tend to keep them up high because I love the colors of my walls and do not want more color added but yesterday Josh climbed up on the high chair and retrieved them when I was out of the kitchen. when I came back into the kitchen to get Eric I found him and his brother's head and hands stamped with elephants and zebras and Josh holding my compact make up mirror admiring his work and showing Eric. At least the boys were happy. I was able to get most of the stamps off of Eric's face but not Josh's he went to school with his face still covered in animals.

1 comment:

Ruth said...

That's so funny. I love Eric's cute little face with stamps all over. Is a good thing our kids are cute.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers